Marketing & Growth Intern
Istanbul, Hybrid · Full Time · Marketing · Digital Marketing ·
Vagon is a cloud computer and application streaming service for creative professionals, teams and application developers. We handle all aspects of having a cloud native computer that is flexible, mobile and reliable. We’ve created an advanced real time display protocol to make sure your experience feels like a physical computer that you can access anywhere, anytime.
Vagon’s performance elasticity makes sure your workstation is always equipped to handle whatever job you have to perform at any time. You don’t have to break the bank building a workstation that can handle everything.
Story so far
Vagon has reached thousands of users who want to transform the way they use a computer in a short span, globally. We have 20+ datacenters at the moment covering all continents. We’re a well-funded company with known investors. We continue to develop new technologies in accordance with our mission and it’s time to speed up on the marketing side, too!
- You will work primarily with social media, content, community and influencer marketing – creating online awareness and acquiring new users.
- You will develop and implement online communication strategies.
- We would love for you to start straight away and intern with a part-time/full-time job follow-up option.
We’re looking for someone who is
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English,
- Organized, detail-oriented, result-oriented, self-driven and a doer,
- Can work effectively both independently and as part of a team,
- Have a basic understanding of Content Marketing.
What We Can Offer
- Possibility of full-time permanent employment after the internship period.
- Creative freedom to develop and implement your own ideas.
- Develop your skills in digital strategy, content strategy and growth marketing.
- Personal and professional growth.
How do I get in touch?
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
How does Vagon work?
We’ve created a real time display protocol that works on the application layer and implemented it in what we call Vagon Agent. We then created an infrastructure in which we automate not only the provisioning and configuration of this application but also the entire lifecycle of a cloud computer that can handle different public cloud providers. Vagon is a batteries included solution; it bridges the gap between human beings and the Cloud. So we have prioritized security and ease of use from day one.
Is this a paid internship?