Marketing & Growth Intern
Remote · Full Time · Marketing · Digital Marketing ·
Vagon is a cloud-based personal computer for creative individuals and teams. We handle all aspects of having a cloud-native computer that is flexible, mobile and reliable. We’ve created an advanced real-time display protocol to make sure your experience feels like a physical computer that you can access anywhere, anytime.
Vagon’s performance elasticity makes sure your workstation is always equipped to handle whatever job you have to perform at any time. You don’t have to break the bank, by building a workstation that can handle everything.
- You will work primarily with social media, content, community and influencer marketing – creating online awareness and acquiring new users.
- You will develop and implement online communication strategies.
- We would love for you to start straight away and intern with a part-time/full-time job follow-up option.
We Believe that You
- Are fluent (written and verbal) in English.
- Love social media and marketing and am up to date with trends.
- Have some experience with creating interesting campaigns, and can easily edit photos and create content on social media.
- Have some experience working with influencer marketing strategy and knows how to develop social media awareness and growth.
- Are organized, detail-oriented, result-oriented, self-driven and a doer.
- Can work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Have working knowledge in key tools such as Keynote/PowerPoint, Numbers/Excel, Mailchimp, Photoshop, Google Analytics/similar.
- Have a basic understanding of SEO.
What We Can Offer
- Possibility of full-time permanent employment after the internship period.
- Creative freedom to develop and implement your own ideas.
- Develop your skills in digital strategy, content strategy and growth marketing.
- Personal and professional growth.
How do I get in touch?
You can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is Vagon located?
We have offices in İstanbul and Stockholm, our team is spread in different countries. Good connection and good vibe, that’s all we need to work. Vagon is a remote-friendly company and we work hybrid in the office and at home. Location is never a barrier to joining Vagon.
Are you okay with remote employment?
Is this a paid internship?
How does Vagon work?
There is a vast space of technical details, but to put it simply: We automate the entire lifecycle of a cloud computer that can handle different public cloud providers with our streaming, infrastructure and application tech layers. Vagon is a batteries-included solution; it bridges the gap between human beings and the Cloud. So we have prioritized security and ease of use from day one.