Product Management Intern
Remote · Full Time · Product · Tech ·
Vagon is a cloud based personal computer for creative individuals and teams. We handle all aspects of having a cloud native computer that is flexible, mobile and reliable. We’ve created an advanced real-time display protocol to make sure your experience feels like a physical computer that you can access anywhere, anytime.
Vagon’s performance elasticity makes sure your workstation is always equipped to handle whatever job you have to perform at any time. You don’t have to break the bank, by building a workstation that can handle everything.
- Defining requirements & business dependencies and creating the scope of work documentation for upcoming features,
- Documenting test cases and testing recently developed features before releasing them for our users,
- Documenting test results and coordinating the product team to resolve bugs for all existing and upcoming products,
- Establishing, documenting and maintaining a product test framework for Vagon products in coordination with Product team.
We Believe that You
- Are fluent ( written and verbal ) in English,
- Are organized, detail-oriented, result-oriented, self-driven and a doer,
- Can work effectively both independently and as part of a team,
- Have working knowledge in key tools such as Atlassian Jira, Trello and Excel,
- Eager to learn product management and related approaches,
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and JS
What We Can Offer
- Possibility of full-time permanent employment as a Product Owner after the internship period,
- Working on a high-tech and challenging product,
- Creative freedom to develop and implement your own ideas,
- Develop your skills in product management and UAT engineering,
- Personal and professional growth.
How do I get in touch?
You can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is Vagon located?
We have offices in İstanbul and Stockholm, our team is spread in different countries. Good connection and good vibe, that’s all we need to work. Vagon is a remote-friendly company and we work hybrid in the office and at home. Location is never a barrier to joining Vagon.
Are you okay with remote employment?
Is this a paid internship?
How does Vagon work?
There is a vast space of technical details, but to put it simply: We automate the entire lifecycle of a cloud computer that can handle different public cloud providers with our streaming, infrastructure and application tech layers. Vagon is a batteries-included solution; it bridges the gap between human beings and the Cloud. So we have prioritized security and ease of use from day one.