Junior Front-End Engineer ( React )
vagon is a cloud based personal computer for creative individuals. We handle all aspects of having a cloud native computer that is flexible, mobile and reliable. We’ve created an advanced real time display protocol to make sure your experience feels like a physical computer that you can access anywhere, anytime.
vagon’s performance elasticity makes sure your workstation is always equipped to handle whatever job you have to perform at any time. You don’t have to break the bank building a workstation that can handle everything. vagon can easily scale up and down at a moment’s notice.
- Experience with React framework;
- Experience in responsive web design;
- Experience or even familiarity with WebGL, web workers, webassembly is a HUGE plus.
- Familiarity with modern Front-End DevOps (NPM, WebPack, Gulp, Babel, etc);
- Understanding of version control systems, namely Git;
- Ability to write clean and maintainable front-end code;
- Should be good at teamwork and taking responsibility;
- Should be open to developing and learning new technologies.
- Developing and maintaining our website and web applications;
- Coordinating with other engineers in developing our real time display protocol client. This is the most critical and fun piece of our infrastructure. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have on what this means.