Vagon is a cloud based personal computer for creative individuals and teams. We handle all aspects of having a cloud native computer that is flexible, mobile and reliable. We’ve created an advanced real time display protocol to make sure your experience feels like a physical computer that you can access anywhere, anytime.
Vagon’s performance elasticity makes sure your workstation is always equipped to handle whatever job you have to perform at any time. You don’t have to break the bank, building a workstation that can handle everything.
- You will work primarily with social media, content, community and influencer marketing – creating online awareness and acquire new users.
- You will develop and implement online communication strategies.
- We would love for you to start straight away and intern with us for 3 months.
We Believe that You:
- Are fluent ( written and verbal ) in English.
- Love social media and marketing and is up to date with trends.
- Have some experience with creating interesting campaigns, can easily edit photos and create content on social media.
- Have some experience working with influencer marketing strategy and knows how to develop social media awareness and growth.
- Are organized, detail-oriented, result-oriented, self-driven and a doer.
- Can work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Have working knowledge in key tools such as Keynote/PowerPoint, Numbers/Excel, Mailchimp, Photoshop, Google Analytics/similar.
- Have basic understanding of SEO.
What We Can Offer:
- Possibility of full-time permanent employment after the internship period.
- Creative freedom to develop and implement your own ideas.
- Develop your skills in digital strategy, content strategy and growth marketing.
- Personal and professional growth.
How do I get in touch?
You can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is Vagon located?
We have offices in Stockholm and İstanbul but for the time being we work remotely due to Covid-19 pandemic and our team is spread in different countries. Good connection and good vibe, that’s all we need to work. Vagon is a remote friendly company but during this period we’ve also found that we actually miss working together in the office, too. So, after things go back to normal (whatever that means) we’ll start using our offices but we will always be remote friendly and have full time remote team members so that location is never a barrier to join Vagon.
Are you okay with remote employment?
How does Vagon work?
We’ve created a real time display protocol that works on the application layer and implemented it in what we call Vagon Agent. We then created an infrastructure in which we automate not only the provisioning and configuration of this application but also the entire lifecycle of a cloud computer that can handle different public cloud providers. Vagon is a batteries included solution; it bridges the gap between human beings and the Cloud. So we have prioritized security and ease of use from day one.