vagon is a cloud based personal computer for creative individuals. We handle all aspects of having a cloud native computer that is flexible, mobile and reliable.
We’ve created an advanced real time display protocol to make sure your experience feels like a physical computer that you can access anywhere, anytime. vagon’s performance elasticity makes sure your workstation is always equipped to handle whatever job you have to perform at any time.
You don’t have to break the bank building a workstation that can handle everything. vagon can easily scale up and down at a moment’s notice.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be
- Working with a talented team to build a category defining global product.
- Developing and maintaining our core back-end and display protocol agents.
- Coordinating with other engineers in developing our real time display protocol client. This is the most critical and fun piece of our infrastructure.
- Strong engineering fundamentals,
- Experience with at least one of Rails/Django,
- Experience with C# and .NET is a HUGE plus ( Display Protocol Agent ),
- Ability/willingness to use low level SDKs for our real-time display protocol,
- Ability to debug Web Applications,
- Understanding of version control systems, namely Git,
- Ability to write clean and maintainable back-end code,
- Should be good at teamwork and taking responsibility,
- Should be open to developing and learning new technologies,
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have on what this means.