Sales Development Intern
Istanbul, On-Site · Internship · Sales · Growth ·
Are you a proactive and driven individual passionate about sales and start-ups? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy building relationships with clients? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our growing team as a Sales Development Intern at Vagon.
Vagon is a cloud-based personal computer for creative individuals and teams. We handle all aspects of having a cloud-native computer that is flexible, mobile and reliable. We’ve created an advanced real-time display protocol to make sure your experience feels like a physical computer that you can access anywhere, anytime.
Vagon’s performance elasticity makes sure your workstation is always equipped to handle whatever job you have to perform at any time. You don’t have to break the bank, by building a workstation that can handle everything.
- Support global business development and growth: Collaborate with the Growth Team to identify potential clients, generate leads, and maintain a comprehensive customer database.
- Develop strong client relationships: Utilize channels such as LinkedIn, email campaigns, and cold calls to prospect customers worldwide.
- Analyze and enhance our processes: Contribute to our continuous improvement efforts by critically questioning and improving our sales process and growth efforts. Help us build a seamlessly operating organization starting from the early stage, and show a “can-do” attitude to shape our growth journey together.
- 3rd or 4th-year Bachelor’s student in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, or related fields from reputable universities.
- Availability to work 5 days a week during the summer term, with at least 3 days from office.
- Previous experience with a CRM tool (preferably HubSpot) is a plus!
- Familiarity with startups or other fast-paced environments is preferred.
- Strong interest in pursuing a sales career at B2B SaaS companies.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and manage multiple projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach to overcoming challenges.
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp and apply new information rapidly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in English.
Join our dynamic team at Vagon and gain valuable hands-on experience in sales development while contributing to our growth and success.
Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us!
How do I get in touch?
You can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this a paid internship?
How does Vagon work?
There is a vast space of technical details, but to put it simply: We automate the entire lifecycle of a cloud computer that can handle different public cloud providers with our streaming, infrastructure and application tech layers. Vagon is a batteries-included solution; it bridges the gap between human beings and the Cloud. So we have prioritized security and ease of use from day one.